To improve soil health on Indiana cropland.
CCSI envisions an Indiana:
- With healthy and productive soils
- With clean water
- With profitable and resilient agriculture
- With healthy, diverse ecosystems
- Where our communities embrace a conservation ethic
- CCSI is farmer-focused and farmer-driven.
- CCSI values knowledge-based, farmer-proven solutions.
- CCSI values the strength of grassroots leadership.
- CCSI values the Indiana Conservation Partnership (ICP) and its technical and financial support of the program.
- CCSI values improving soil health – teh continued capacity of soil to function as a vital living ecosystem that sustains plants, animals, and humans.
- CCSI values building an additive, synergistic, systems approach to improving soil health.