Recognizing the fact that sometimes the best assistance comes from people who have “been there, done that,” CCSI launched a Mentoring Program in 2012.
The program is designed to put producers in touch with farmer-mentors and/or consultants for one-on-one technical assistance to help implement practices and systems that can lead to improved soil health.
Individuals interested in participating in the program as either a Mentor or a recipient of technical assistance are encouraged to contact their local SWCD, NRCS, or Extension Office.
In this presentation, Soil Health Program Manager Lisa Holscher describes the CCSI mentoring program.
- This presentation may be used at field days and other events, or just watched at home for more information.
- PowerPoint software required. If you do not have PowerPoint installed on your computer, a free viewer may be downloaded from Microsoft.
- Best Practice: Download / save file to your local computer
- Best Practice: “Enable Editing” may be required to hear audio
- Mentoring program brochure (PDF)
- Detailed program information, including a sample agreements and forms (PDF)
You can always email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions as well.